Does your UX portfolio attract quality job leads?
Your portfolio website has one job – to convince potential employers to contact you. Is yours doing that? If not, my UX Portfolio Review service can help.
As a career coach, I’ve helped over 250 people get their next UX job or freelance opportunity. In fact, several of my coaching clients are now working at big companies like Amazon, Google, Fidelity, Paypal, and Disney.
Who am I and why should you listen to me?
I’m Mary Shaw. I’ve spent over two decades working with Fortune 500 companies, mid-sized businesses and startups—both as an employee and as a UX consultant.
I’ve hired designers, taught courses, mentored students, written guest posts and appeared on several UX podcasts. And I’ve helped hundreds of people land their next UX job or freelance opportunity.
What kind of feedback can you expect in a UX Portfolio Review?
- Direct, “tough-love” feedback on the content and user experience of your UX portfolio from an industry pro with over 25 years of experience.
- Learn what recruiters and hiring managers really need, so they’ll contact you first.
- Specific, actionable steps you can take for immediate improvement.
What customers are saying:
“Thank you SO much for the portfolio review. It was incredibly helpful and reassuring. Your feedback was so thorough and made total sense. I am looking forward to getting started on the changes!”
Rachel Verdoorn, UX Designer
“Your review of my portfolio is awesome! Thank you so much for your feedback. I can’t wait to put these into action! ”
Allison Hoge, UX Designer
“Mary provided excellent constructive criticism, providing not only commentary on what had room for improvement, but possible solutions, and more importantly was able to explain why. Mary’s enthusiasm for UX is evident and I found her ability to encourage and educate extremely valuable and helpful.”
Chelsea Miller, Client Innovation Specialist at Accenture
“Mary helped me assess my strengths and frame my story to effectively get the attention of my future hiring manager. She provided tools and advice on avoiding the typical potholes on the road to success, and has helped me move ahead with confidence.”
Joan E. McCarthy, Content & User Experience Strategist at Veracity
Here’s how it works:
- Get started using the order button below. You’ll also need to provide a link to your website.
- Your UX portfolio review will be recorded with screencasting software called Loom.
- A private link to your UX portfolio review video will be sent within 48 hours of payment receipt.
- Please Note: Orders received on Friday will be delivered the following Monday.
- If for any reason you’re not satisfied I’ll give you your money back.
Questions? No problem. Ask me anything here.
Get valuable portfolio feedback to help you take the next step in your UX or product design career. Click on the button below to get started.