Get the clarity and confidence you need to land your next high-paying UX job…even in uncertain times
Find the best opportunities, stand out from other applicants, ace the interview, and learn how to survive the dreaded design challenge…
With the only course that helps you land your dream UX job within the next 90 days.
Looking for a new job feels risky…and scary
Have you ever found yourself thinking thoughts like these?
- How can I possibly find a better job in the current economy?
- Where on earth will I find the time? I’ve already got a full-time job and family responsibilities.
- There’s so much information out there I don’t even know where to start.
- Every month brings even more rumors about layoffs. Do companies even value UX anymore?
- Just the thought of updating my portfolio and resume makes me want to stay in bed.
- I haven’t had an interview in years. How am I supposed to compete with other candidates who are “hungrier?”
- Looking for a new job is SO overwhelming. How do I get my act together?
If you’re nervous about finding a new UX job – listen up.
You deserve better.
- Confidently searching for—and being considered for—the UX jobs you’ve always wanted.
- Knowing exactly what to do to apply for your dream job… And precisely how much time it will take—so that you can fit a career search into your busy life.
- Instantly making sense of the confusing mess that looking for a job can be—and quickly and efficiently knowing how to make the most of every opportunity you choose to pursue.
- Getting paid for the knowledge and experience—and the value—you can bring to a UX job.
- Having the clarity about what employers look for in a portfolio or on a resume—and learning how to talk about your skills and talents so that they can see you’re a great fit.
- Finally “getting your act together” and approaching every job you decide to apply for with clarity, confidence, and peace of mind.
Yes, you do deserve better—and the good news is that “better” is just around the corner.
Because instead of worrying that your dream UX job is just that—a dream—
- What if you had a complete system to help you land your dream UX job within the next 90 days?
- What if there was a way to learn everything you needed to know to give you the edge…
- AND that would help you stay focused, organized, and accountable in your job search?
The truth is, you have a lot more control than you may think.
The UX Career Catalyst is a step-by-step online course designed to help you land the UX job of your dreams in 90 days or less.
I’m Mary Shaw, a UX Consultant and Career Coach with over 25 years of digital design experience.
Over the last seven years, I’ve helped hundreds of people get their next (or first) UX job.
(Yes, even during the pandemic.)
And I’m proud to say my clients have an incredible success rate.
100% of my students who did the work and followed through during their search for something new…
Are now working at their dream UX jobs at big companies—including Amazon, Google, Disney, Visa, PayPal, and more.
Because with the tips, tricks, and strategies I taught them, they could go after much more rewarding UX opportunities for much better pay.
Watching a client succeed…
Hearing how they traded a dead-end job for a fulfilling UX career…
Reading emails about how they’re doing work that makes a real difference, at companies they love…
This is why I started coaching 1-on-1 clients.
It makes me wish I could help every UX professional who’s struggling to find their dream job.
But there are only so many hours in a week, and I can only personally coach so many people.
So I took my original 6-week group coaching program—
The exact same one where I offered thousands of dollars’ worth of hard-earned wisdom—
And I distilled it down to a 6-module course you can do at your own pace, whenever and wherever you want.
And here’s the best news of all:
The original 6-week live program cost $1,000—and was worth five, 10, even 20 times that to the people who used it to land their dream jobs in just weeks.
But you’ll pay only a fraction of that to learn the same secrets.
Michele Mizejewski, User Experience Designer
“There are a lot of articles and courses out there that help with the nuts and bolts of a job search, but The UX Career Catalyst goes deeper with its foundation focusing on the difficult work of defining your own professional story and value. This is the part that most people skip, and Mary provides the framework to help you actually get it done. That self-definition and clarity then drives the rest of the process and fuels your confidence. Another key part of the course is developing your materials and interview approach through the lens of what’s in it for the hiring manager. Highly recommended. “
Wishing you had a better UX job? The UX Career Catalyst can help you get it.
The UX Career Catalyst course will help you get super-clear on what you want—and what you don’t want in your next job.
It will help you gain confidence in your resume and portfolio, so you can stop wasting time on opportunities that go nowhere.
You’ll improve your professional story, portfolio, and resume.
And you’ll learn how to target the best opportunities, present your thought process to employers, survive design challenges, and track your overall job search progress.
In short, the UX Career Catalyst will show you what it really takes to nail the ultimate UX job interview—
And dramatically improve your chances of getting the UX job of your dreams.
Joan McCarthy, UX Strategist
“The UX Career Catalyst was the perfect antidote to mid-career stagnation! Mary provided an innovative roadmap that enabled me to identify what I want most out of the next stage of my career, assess my strengths, and frame my story to effectively get the attention of my future hiring manager. She provided tools and advice on avoiding the typical potholes on the road to success, and has helped me move ahead with confidence.”
Curious about the UX Career Catalyst? Here’s everything you’ll learn in six value-packed modules
Module 1: How to Tell Your Professional Story In The Clearest, Most Compelling Way
Who are you, and what do you have to offer? In your first lesson, you’ll discover what truly makes you unique—and you’ll learn how to position your skills confidently and concisely. As a result, you’ll walk into every interview with a powerful sense of who you are and what you can add to a team.
Module 2: Creating Portfolio and Resume Magic
Your portfolio and resume are your most important marketing tools. In this module, you’ll find out how to appeal to what recruiters and hiring managers really need, so they’ll contact you first—and so you’ll have a nearly unbeatable edge when you’re being considered.
Module 3: The Smartest Ways to Search for UX Jobs
You’ll learn how to laser in on the types of companies and roles that genuinely resonate with you—and confidently leave the rest behind without worrying that you’ll never find another one. You’ll also learn to decipher job descriptions and apply only to those that fit best, then track your status over time, so you never drop the ball. Finally, you’ll also learn the secrets of showing up in LinkedIn search results so that more recruiters can find you more easily.
Module 4: Little Known Secrets to Mastering the Interview (And Networking Your Way to More)
You’ve got the interview… Now what? In Module 4, you’ll learn how to “take a deep breath,” shake off your jitters, and show employers what you’ve got. If you’ve always worried whether you’re coming across like the expert you know you are, this module is for you. (Bonus: in this module, you’ll also learn my best networking tips so that you can make the most of the opportunity to meet someone who may help you down the road.)
Module 5: How to Not Only Survive The Design Challenge But Use it To Shine
Before making an offer, most companies will want to see how you work before hiring you. This is the dreaded “design challenge,”—which is often the most nerve-wracking part of the interview process. In this module, you’ll learn my best strategies and tactics for handling design challenges… So you can crack the code of even the toughest one and pass with flying colors.
Module 6: Putting It All Together For Maximum Clarity and Confidence
Module 6 wraps up the course by reviewing everything you’ve learned to make sure you’re ready to officially launch your UX job search—and proudly take the next step in your UX career. By the time you’re finished, you’ll wonder how you ever looked for a job without what you know now.
Mel Smith, Product Designer
“I found The UX Career Catalyst course concise, actionable, and motivating! There was a lot of new information that I hadn’t considered (ie. LinkedIn SEO, red flags in job descriptions) At the end of the day, you are truly building a sales pipeline with you as the product – and that resonates.”
Are you ready for the clarity and confidence you need to get your dream UX job?
Enroll now to get the UX Career Catalyst—all six must-have modules—for just $147.
How much would it mean to you to land a new UX job that paid $90,000… $100,000… Or even over $120,000 a year?
These salaries aren’t the exception to the rule. They’re commonplace in the UX world—
If you know how to get them…
And if you can demonstrate that you’re the right person for the job.
Fortunately, the UX Career Catalyst gives you everything you need to:
- Confidently find and apply to the UX jobs you’ve always wanted.
- Quickly and efficiently pursue every phase of the best opportunities.
- Put your best foot forward so you have a better chance of getting paid for the value you can provide to today’s hottest companies.
- Show yourself in the best light on LinkedIn and in your resume—and then truly shine during interviews and any design challenge.
- Step into your power and truly own the next phase of your career.
And it can be yours for just $147—but only when you enroll now.
30-Day Money-Back Guarantee: If for any reason you are not satisfied within 30 days of purchasing the program, just send me an email and I’ll give you a full refund. No questions, no problem.
Keep in mind that over time I’ll be updating the course as new information and resources become available. Enrolled students will have free access to 100% of all future updates.
Imagine the sense of pride and professional accomplishment you’ll feel when you sign that dream job offer letter… The UX Career Catalyst is your first step.
Ready to dive in? You’ve got this!
I’ll see you on the inside.