I’m thrilled to be featured on The Digital Agency Show podcast with Brent Weaver from Ugurus. In this episode Brent and I discuss what it takes to be an “Agency of One” solopreneur and how to make a full time income on a part time schedule.
- Why going back to a “real” job vs. growing my consulting business wasn’t an option
- How I started my business despite not being able to commit to more than 20 hours per week
- The difference between thinking of yourself as a business owner vs. thinking of yourself as a freelancer
- Recovering from the biggest challenge that almost closed down my business
- How outreach can help consultants get clients, as well as other strategies I’ve used
- Why consistency is important in all aspects of your business
- How blogging has helped me stay current in the field
- Why it’s so important to keep your clients involved in all stages of a UX design project
Why You Should Listen
The Full Story
Get the proposal
Signup for email updates and get the same proposal I've used to close over $100k in consulting business.